DG Legal is organizing a free 1-hour webinar by David Gilmore, Michelle Garlick, Deborah Watkins, and Sarah Charlton on ‘Key Compliance Issues for Legal Firms’ on 15th June 2023.
About DG Legal
DG Legal is the largest provider of strategic and compliance services in England and Wales established in 2000. Its strategy is to recruit and retain only leading consultants in their respective fields of expertise.
About the Webinar
DG Legal is organizing a free 1-hour webinar by David Gilmore, Michelle Garlick, Deborah Watkins, and Sarah Charlton of DG Legal on 15th June 2023. In this webinar, the speakers will discuss what legal practitioners should focus their compliance efforts on.
About the Speaker
David Gilmore: Director & Founder-DG Legal
- David founded DG Legal in 2000. He has worked with several government departments and has advised dozens of charities involved in the legal sector. David has also provided advice and assistance to hundreds of law firms and other legal organizations. He delivers specialist consultancy and training on a wide range of topics including business management & strategy, tendering, compliance, and quality assurance.
Michelle Garlick: Partner-Weightmans
- Michelle qualified as a solicitor in 1992, specializing in professional negligence litigation, and joined Weightmans as a Partner in February 2008. She is also the firm’s MLRO. Over the years, she has advised and represented many hundreds of lawyers and legal businesses on their regulatory obligations and is known for her pragmatic, commercial, and supportive approach.
Deborah Watkins: Product Director-Insight Legal
- Deborah started her career working in legal finance before moving into legal software 18 years ago, training and supporting law firms in their use of technology as well as teaching solicitors about dealing with their accounts and managing their practices. Deborah joined Insight Legal in 2012 and, following a number of years as COO is now the company’s Chief Product Officer.
Sarah Charlton: Consultant-DG Legal
- Sarah has a BSc (Hons) in Applied Accounting and is a Fellow member of the Association of Chartered and Certified Accountants. Her career spans over 35 years working within the legal sector, fulfilling roles from COFA through to CEO. During her career, she has worked with a number of legal regulators, professional bodies, and government organizations
Key Compliance Issues For Legal Firms.
- Date: 15th June 2023.
- Time: 1 PM.
- Mode: Virtual.
Who Can Attend?
This webinar is aimed at legal practitioners and those working with them, in particular compliance officers for legal practice and compliance officers for finance and administration.
How to Register?
Interested candidates can register through the link provided at the end of this post.
Recording & Registration
- After the event, DG Legal will provide details of how to view the recording and slides to everyone that registers for this free webinar.
- The recording and slides will be available to view for three months from the date of the webinar.
June 14, 2023.
In case you have any further queries, please contact 01509 214 999.