Nestle is inviting applications from enthusiastic and motivated students for a USA Corporate Affairs Internship 2024 at its Arlington, Texas, United States office.
About the Internship
A 12-week paid internship with the Corporate Affairs team is an opportunity to gain first-hand experience in strategic communications and advocacy to drive impact for their brands, business and employees. Nestlé’s Corporate Affairs team comprises both Corporate Communication and Government Affairs.
This fast-paced and dynamic team will challenge you to think differently about what it takes to deliver breakthrough communications that inspire action as well as the external advocacy necessary to achieve public policy outcomes You will have hands-on involvement with a significant strategic initiative from start to finish and gain experience you won’t find in the classroom.
This intern program is designed to bring High Achievers into the Corporate Affairs Team at Nestlé USA and is intended to be a feeder into a full-time position. High-performing summer interns may be eligible for open roles within the organization after graduation.
The projects are challenging, engaging and represent current business challenges that need a fresh perspective. You will showcase the work you have done on your project at an end-of-internship presentation to senior leaders in the Corporate Affairs team. The internship experience also provides interaction with senior management and collaboration with team members across the business.
Interns experience life at Nestlé in a hands-on environment. They encourage students to question why we do things the way we do, provide fresh ideas, and have an impact. You’ll be part of the action and working from day 1.
- Undergraduate students pursuing a degree in communications, public affairs, public relations or a related field. Graduating between December 2024 and June 2025.
- Showcases a strong level of academic success (Cumulative GPA 3.0+).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Creative thinking with the ability to bring fresh, out-of-the-box ideas to the table to make communications better and more impactful.
- Team player who thrives in a collaborative, fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Strong track record of leadership in the collegiate setting.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Exposure to senior leadership through project presentation and mentoring.
- Volunteer in a community service opportunity with one of Nestlé’s partner organizations.
- Potential employment opportunities after completion of the degree.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Arlington, Virginia, United States.