Huntsman Corporation is currently looking for a dynamic individual as a Legal Intern at our corporate headquarters located in The Woodlands, Texas.
- Provide general support for lawyers and other professionals in the Huntsman Legal, Compliance, Intellectual Property Law and/or Government Affairs departments
- Conduct legal and/or intellectual property law research, and review and analyze case law, statutory, trial, and other documents
- Conduct public policy and advocacy related research for the government affairs professionals on a global basis
- Perform special projects for the various groups identified above
- 4-year University or College degree required
- Law or graduate degree work in progress (highly preferred)
- Science/chemistry or chemical engineering background (preferred but not essential if interested in working with the intellectual property lawyers)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills
- During the school year be able to commit to 10 to 20 hours per week
About the Company:
Huntsman Corporation is a publicly traded global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated and specialty chemicals with 2017 revenues of approximately $8 billion.
Our chemical products number in the thousands and are sold worldwide to manufacturers serving a broad and diverse range of consumer and industrial end markets.
We operate more than 75 manufacturing, R&D and operations facilities in approximately 30 countries and employ approximately 10,000 associates within our four distinct business divisions.
To apply, click here.
For queries, click here.