Cutera, Inc. is looking for a legal intern for its Brisbane, California office.
About the Organization
Cutera, Inc. (NASDAQ: CUTR) is a leading global aesthetics device company with a comprehensive product portfolio and a global distribution footprint.
About the Position
Cutera, Inc is seeking an innovative first-year law student interested in getting an in-house legal experience at a public medical devices company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Cover several different areas of Cutera’s business, including corporate law, data privacy, disputes, and commercial transactions
- Learn the basics of regulatory research and interpretation
- Partner with the business teams to provide guidance and advice
- Learn about contract drafting and negotiation
- Interested candidate must be a first year law student with an interest in a future career in corporate law, litigation, or medical technology.
- Interested candidate must be available full time (40 hours per week) for at least 8 weeks over the summer. Positions can be for a longer length over the summer and can continue on a part-time basis during the school year.
- Interested candidate must be a self-starter with high personal accountability
- Organized and process driven and enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Excited to shape the future of a fast-growing healthcare company
If you are selected for the legal summer internship program, you will be compensated at $35.00 -$40.00/hour.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below the post to apply.