Novata is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its legal summer internship opportunity in Manhattan, New York.
Novata, Inc. founded in 2021, is a public benefit corporation created and funded by a unique consortium of foundations and private sector companies including the Ford Foundation, the Omidyar Network, S&P Global, and Hamilton Lane. Its mission is to empower private markets to achieve a more sustainable and inclusive form of capitalism.
About the Internship
Novata is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its legal summer internship opportunity in Manhattan, New York. The Legal Intern will focus on at least 2-3 projects under the primary supervision of the Legal team. Projects may include research and analysis, contributing to legal policies, assisting the Legal team with various internal processes, and other relevant duties as assigned.
The intern will meet at least weekly with their supervisor to discuss project progress and address any questions, comments, or concerns. The intern will also have the opportunity to evaluate their experience at the completion of their internship by providing any positive or constructive feedback on the program.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Projects may include research and analysis.
- Contributing to legal policies.
- Assisting the Legal team with various internal processes.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- A passion for our mission, sustainability, and social impact.
- A candidate who is a team player with excellent communication skills, high EQ, and is technologically savvy.
- Applicants should be entering their second or third year of law school.
- The student should be in good standing with a minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher.
$25 per hour.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Manhattan, New York.