Delaware North is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its summer internship program in Buffalo, New York.
About Delaware North
Delaware North manages and provides food and beverage concessions, premium dining, entertainment, lodging, and retail at many large venues and special places. These include sports stadiums, entertainment complexes, national and state parks, airports, and casinos.
About the Opportunity
Delaware North is inviting applications from eligible candidates in undergraduate or graduate degree program for its summer internship in Buffalo, New York.
Mode of the Internship
Roles and Responsibilities
- Obtain an understanding of the legal and commercial framework of contracts.
- Upload enterprise-wide contracts into our contract lifecycle management system.
- Review contracts to identify key terms and information; document key contract terms in the platform.
- Ensure data accuracy and completeness of all contract information.
- Provide support to attorneys and paralegals as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be a current student in an undergraduate or graduate degree program.
- Business Administration, Pre-Law, or equivalent degree program desired.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to think critically and analyze data.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
$17 per hour.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Buffalo, New York.