GE, Pennsylvania is looking for a legal intern willing to work out of an office in Pittsburgh, PA.
About the Organization
General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate founded in 1892, and incorporated in New York state and headquartered in Boston.
About the Position
GE, Pennsylvania is looking for a legal intern in the first or second year of law school willing to work out of an office in Pittsburgh, PA.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate activities with GEPC legal department on a variety of legal matters, including customer contracts, sourcing contracts.
- Review and edit Confidentiality agreements and other basic agreements.
- Write letters to third parties, including notice of breach, obligations, termination, amendment, and exit.
- Work on various simplification projects and process improvement projects.
- Works on projects often requiring independent decision-making.
- Conducts legal research and analysis of legal questions/contracts and provides analysis of the same.
- Develops PowerPoint presentations and other graphic presentations to communicate progress, share best practices, or to provide updates.
- Performing assignments where trust and accuracy are required
- Must be a full-time, matriculated student at an accredited college or university for the entire internship
- Must be a First or Second year Law Student with a minimum 3.3 GPA in the most recent degree completed
- Must commit to one year and/or academic year
- Must meet minimum hour requirements:
- 20 hours per week during school
- 40 hours per week when school is not in session
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must be willing to work out of an office in Pittsburgh, PA
How to Apply?
Click on the link below the post to apply.