Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its summer associate legal internship opportunity in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
About Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba
Since 1988, Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba has propelled growth for its clients and the Lehigh Valley as a whole. Its team’s legal experience spans a variety of practice areas, including business, real estate, land use, mergers & acquisitions, commercial litigation, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, estate planning and taxation, healthcare, employment, family law, and more.
About the Internship
Fitzpatrick Lentz & Bubba has openings for a Summer Associate position. The Summer Associate will have opportunities for hands-on experience in a variety of commercial and personal law matters. The position is full-time for a minimum of 10 weeks from approximately the end of May through the end of August (subject to the academic calendar).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing an understanding of each assigned client’s business and business philosophy.
- Identifies, collects, analyzes, abstracts, organizes, and maintains facts and documents.
- Prepares draft legal documents for attorney review.
- Develops and maintains knowledge of statutes, court decisions, and customs relating to legal procedures and practices in appropriate areas of law.
- Assists in the analysis of legal proceedings by identifying problems, needs, and procedures.
- Researches relevant law as assigned.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
A potential Summer Associate must be a rising 2L from an accredited law school and must have superior academics.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post. The required documents for the application are the following:
- Cover Letter.
- Unofficial Transcript.
- Writing Sample.