Linklaters, US is inviting applications from second-year JD students for a 2L Diversity Fellowship Program for summer 2023.
About Linklaters, US
Linklaters LLP is a multinational law firm, headquartered in London, England. Founded in 1838, it is a member of the “Magic Circle” of elite London-headquartered law firms. It currently employs over 2,800 lawyers across 30 offices in 20 countries.
About the Fellowship Opportunity
Linklaters, US is inviting applications from second-year U.S. J.D. students from underrepresented groups in the legal profession for a 2L Diversity Fellowship Program for summer 2023.
Role and Responsibilities
- Cover Letters,
- Hindi Language or Mandarin Chinese Language or Portuguese Language,
- Resume Building
- Receive valuable experience working alongside attorneys,
- training and mentoring from partners and associates,
- meaningful client engagement,
- This list of duties and responsibilities above is not exhaustive. It is intended to describe the general content of, and requirements for, the performance of this job. As such, the role may also include the undertaking of additional tasks as required.
Eligibility for Summer 2023 Fellowship
- be enrolled in an ABA-accredited law school with an expected graduation date of 2023;
- have a long-term interest in practicing law in one of Linklaters’ U.S. offices; and
- not be the recipient of a similar diversity award from another law firm or other employer during the same time period.
- Unofficial undergraduate and law school transcripts
- Legal writing sample of 10 pages or less
- Personal statement of up to 500 words, addressing your: (1) interest in working at a global firm; (2) interest in Linklaters, including specific office preference; (3) and notable achievements and/or noteworthy leadership or other contributions to your community.
Fellows are eligible to receive a stipend of US$25,000 (less applicable taxes and withholdings), in addition to their summer associate salary, after acceptance of a full-time offer to join the Firm as an associate in 2023.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.
Washington, D.C./New York