We are seeking a Licensing Counsel to join our Strategic Licensing team. Our Legal business provides information and solutions for the global legal market, including law firms, corporations, government agencies and academic institutions.
This position is responsible for handling licensing, contractual and related transactions relating to third-party data and products for the business.
Key responsibilities include managing risks and maintaining rights related to the use of licensed IP through contract negotiations, contract drafting and interpretation, relationship management and ongoing business development, partner communications and reporting, assessment of opportunities and coordination of the business implementation of contractual rights and obligations.
- JD Required, licensed attorney status preferred.
- 3+ years commercial, contracting and/or licensing experience.
- 3+ years data, content or software acquisition and/or supplier or partner management experience required.
- Business expertise with strong experience with fee/royalty compliance, pricing and related financial analysis and reporting.
- Legal expertise with strong experience in creating and handling relevant documents, including contracts, licensing agreements, assignments and NDAs.
The Eagan, Minnesota, United States of America.