The Ivanti is hiring Legal Intern in its Legal department and will be responsible for facilitating commercial transactions while protecting Ivanti from risk. This position will support our in-house attorneys in legal research and writing, compliance and legal risk management, and general administrative matters.
About the Company:
The future is bright – we are aligned to “the new IT.” In the past IT operated in silos (security, data center, Help Desk) – these silos slowed down IT’s ability to meet the needs of the business.
Whereas most IT departments were focused on vertical approaches to solve problems, the new way IT organizations can maximize their value is to work much more horizontally. This shift of making IT more agile and closer to the business is the biggest transformation in IT over the past 30 years.
Ivanti in uniquely positioned in that it has the applications that leads to improved communication, improve process/work flow, consolidate and optimize IT such that they are in better alignment to support the business much more effectively.
- Support our in-house attorneys in legal research and writing, compliance and legal risk management, and general administrative matters.
- Support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes
- Work with legal counsel, sales and professional services, sales operations and global finance teams to support business processes
- Collaborating with other corporate departments including, marketing, sales, consulting, translation, and others as required
- This position involves a significant amount of multi-tasking
- The individual must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- The successful candidate will be able to prioritize effectively, work under the direction of a supervising attorney, and interact well with internal clients, staff and vendors.
- Perform other related duties, tasks and responsibilities as required from time to time
- Productive and efficient, including the ability to distinguish between material and non-material issues
- Ability to accurately spot issues and formulate solutions with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid business judgment, motivated, and a self-starter
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle various tasks; with strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a team
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited JD program
To apply for this internship, click here.