Eskew Law is proud to announce the Scholarship Contest 2023 for Law School Student for which an infographic that includes statistics that show how the bail system can lead to unfair outcomes for people of different races and economic backgrounds are invited.
About the Organizer
Based in Indianapolis, IN, Eskew Law specializes in a wide variety of legal matters, including criminal defense, family law, and personal injury. Every client is paired with a knowledgeable and reputable attorney who is trained on their particular issue and ready to provide them with guidance and legal representation.
Whether someone needs help with defending against criminal charges, beginning the divorce process, or a serious injury, Eskew Law can answer your questions, formulate an action plan, and tailor representation to meet your goals.”
About the Contest
For this year’s scholarship contest, an infographic depicting how cash bail practices undermine the presumption of innocence in the criminal legal system and lead to racially and economically disparate outcomes. The infographic can include statistics that show how the bail system can lead to unfair outcomes for people of different races and economic backgrounds.
The infographic must be at least 600px in width.
- Applicants must be enrolled or accepted into an ABA-accredited law school in the United States as of the fall 2023 semester.
One (1) law school student will be chosen and receive $1,500 to put towards their law school education.
- Submit an infographic with a width of 600 pixels or more. Acceptable file types are jpeg, png, and PDF.
- Please include your first and last name, as well as the current law school enrolled at the bottom of the infographic image.
- Applications must be received by no later than September 30th, 2023.
- The recipient will be selected no later than October 12, 2023.
How to Submit?
Interested candidates should submit the following details at the link given below.
- First / Last Name;
- Phone Number;
- Email Address;
- Copy of your resume;
- Copy of your most recent transcript.
In case of queries, please contact: 317.279.5663