Finish Line Scholarships are being provided by the Southern Utah University to complete the Bachelor’s degree, up to 8 semesters.
About Southern Utah University
Southern Utah University (SUU) is a public university in Cedar City, Utah, which was founded in the year 1897. It has a caring campus community where students come to explore their interests and prepare for meaningful careers and life experiences. Further, it offers world-class, project-based learning opportunities where students gain professional experience before entering the job market.
About the scholarship
The Finish Line Scholarship is designed to help a student finish a bachelor’s degree without a large financial burden. This scholarship provides an excellent opportunity for new and previous SUU students as well as Transfer students to earn their degree. This scholarship is being offered in three tiers: Tier 1 being for a maximum of 4 semester, Tier 2 being for a maximum of 6 semesters and Tier 3 for a maximum of 8 semesters.
- Students must be US citizens.
- Students must be completing their first bachelor’s degree.
- Students must be enrolled at Southern Utah University in a 100% online graduate program.
- Students in the Speedway program or the RN-BSN program are not eligible for these funds
- Students are required to complete a current FAFSA application.
- Apply to Southern Utah University
This scholarship can be availed by:
- New incoming college students
- New transfer students with some-college-no-degree
- Former SUU students who haven’t taken classes at SUU in the last year.
This program will take place in Cedar City, Utah, United States of America.
How to apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this scholarship through the link provided at the end of the post.