Google is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Risk and Compliance Specialist, Marketing Operations for its offices in the USA.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company focusing on artificial intelligence, online advertising, search engine technology, cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics.
About the Job
Google’s Marketing Operations team is here to inspire and enable our best work. Our programs are focused on Agency Management, Production Operations, Program Management, Contract Operations, and Marketing Compliance.
Equal parts business partners, influencers, trainers, and coaches, we have extensive experience in partner management and marketing governance and a deep and wide understanding of the agency landscape and creative process.
It is our collective responsibility as Marketing to ensure we’re navigating our risks and managing our resources in a productive, ethical, and sustainable way. The marketing Risk, Compliance, and Governance team in collaboration with legal and privacy teams is working to lead thoughtful, coordinated, global responses to navigate the changing regulatory landscape.
As a Risk and Compliance Manager, you will promote responsible innovation in the potential of technology in marketing. You will develop, manage, and implement compliance programs in marketing to ensure we follow the policies, guidelines, laws and regulations that impact innovative projects, and ensure the business achieves its goals with the law and the company’s expectations.
You will join a community of compliance leaders to advocate for an enterprise-wide culture of compliance, providing effective guidance to employees across marketing teams. You will engage with the broader Marketing Leadership team across compliance topics.
- Develop an understanding of the space to inform a program roadmap. Create program documentation and visuals to drive understanding of key project elements and decisions.
- Develop governance mechanisms including process and policy changes, controls development and monitoring, and modernizing and automating the controls environment.
- Develop and execute risk assessments and design follow-up programs to address key risks. Work with business and process owners to develop processes, policies, controls, and metrics that ensure compliance with relevant standards.
- Influence and assist business and process owners to close gaps in their controls and adopt processes that will help to grow the business in a compliant manner.
- Create insights, stakeholder communications, and executive materials for compliance discussions and communications within marketing. Facilitate key meetings and stakeholder management.
Base salary – $122,000-$183,000 + bonus + equity + benefits
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in a Risk Management, Compliance, Marketing, Operations, Legal, or Management Consulting role.
- Experience in a marketing role focused on compliance or risk management.
- Effective change management and problem-solving experience with the ability to guide transformation through process or program improvements.
- Experience operating in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to manage time efficiently and navigate ambiguity.
- Expertise in identifying insights, driving strategy, and launching programs to deliver impact in challenging environments.
- Ability to manage multiple cross-functional stakeholders and influence successfully across levels and organizational boundaries and inspire distributed group leaders to act.
- Effective storyteller, leveraging the ability to take complex data and simplify it into action both in written and verbal communications.
New York, NY, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.