Pinterest, Colorado is expanding its legal team and inviting applications for a Remote Senior Counsel job from professionals.
Pinterest is an image-sharing and social media service designed to enable the saving and discovery of information on the internet using images, and on a smaller scale, animated GIFs and videos, in the form of pinboards.
About Remote Senior Counsel Job
Pinterest is expanding its legal team and inviting applications for a Remote Copyright Senior Counsel job from professionals.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Operations teams to ensure compliance with content and/or IP laws globally
- Monitor ongoing developments in legislation, case law and regulatory guidance relating to content and/or IP laws
- Provide legal advice on legislative, regulatory and other public policy initiatives relating to intermediary liability, content and/or IP issues.
- Provide timely legal support for Operations teams on legal questions around content removals, including for unlawful content, Community Guidelines violations, and law enforcement and government requests.
- Provide specialized legal guidance to cross-functional partners and other members of the Legal team on intermediary liability issues
Eligibility for Remote Legal Counsel Job
- Licensed to practice law in at least one state in the US
- 4+ years of experience counseling on intermediary liability and content issues at a law firm or in-house.
- Exceptional judgment and impeccable integrity with excellent communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn with a strong desire to embrace an entrepreneurial, flexible, and collaborative working style.
- Experience leading and multitasking on competing projects and priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Our PinFlex future of work philosophy requires this role to visit a Pinterest office for collaboration approximately 1-2x per quarter). For employees not located within a commutable distance from this in-office touchpoint, Pinterest will cover T&E. Learn more about PinFlex here.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of the post.
The minimum and maximum salary for this position is $155,300 to $232,900 in Colorado