Immuta, US is hiring and inviting applications for a remote legal internship from law students or recent law graduates for Immuta Scholars Program.
Immuta is the leader in automated data access so that organizations can achieve data compliance. Only Immuta can seamlessly integrate with the leading cloud data platforms to manage and enforce data policies at scale so that users can access the right data at the right time. Data-driven organizations worldwide rely on Immuta to speed up time to value, safely share more data with more users, and mitigate the risk of data leaks and breaches.
About Immuta Scholars Program
Immuta is committed to fostering relationships with universities and research institutes, in both the legal academy and in computer science, mathematics, and other departments central to the legal and ethical use of data. To promote such relationships, and to ensure Immuta’s own experts contribute to and learn from ongoing research efforts, we host the Immuta Scholars program, a research effort designed to facilitate cutting-edge research at the intersection of technology and the law.
About Remote Legal Internship Opportunity
Immuta, US is hiring and inviting applications for a paid legal internship from law students or recent law graduates for Immuta Scholars Program.
Role and Responsibilities
- Formal methods for representing privacy policies in logical, machine-executable form (including semantic- and object-oriented approaches).
- Literature review of legal requirements and associated best practices related to transparency in the data processing.
- Research on emerging legal requirements relating to data privacy and security for an edge- and cloud-based computing.
- Minimum: pursuing a law degree or having recently graduated from a law program
- Strong interest in technology and law applications in the tech industry/ data security
- Have an understanding of / familiarity with legal research methods
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.
10 hours/week, for 3 months or longer