Gladstone Administrations, San Francisco is inviting applications for a Remote Intellectual Property Analyst job from professionals.
About Gladstone Administrations
Based in San Francisco’s Mission Bay neighborhood, the Gladstone Institutes is an independent state-of-the-art biomedical research institution that empowers its world-class scientists to find new pathways to cures.
About Remote Intellectual Property Analyst job
The Intellectual Property & Legal Affairs Department (“IP/Legal Team”) is looking to fill a critical technology transfer role with a candidate specifically interested in exploring a career outside of academic research, teaching, and pharma.
Role and Responsibilities
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating legal agreements relating to scientific research, intellectual property, proprietary materials, and confidential information in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Acting as a Department liaison with scientists and administrators both internally and externally.
Eligibility for Remote Intellectual Property Analyst
- Degree in life sciences field desired; graduate degree in any field preferred.
- Some experience working in a professional, fast-paced office environment; legal department, law firm, or scientific lab experience is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint and willingness to learn new software applications and systems as needed.
- Google Calendar, Google Docs, and Dropbox experience a plus.
- Professional-level execution and interpersonal relationship management and communication skills, including excellent technical writing, grammar, proofreading, and editing skills.
- Detail-oriented self-starter who is resourceful and can, or quickly become able to, learn and apply new concepts, and work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organization and independent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Consistently uses good judgment, meets tight deadlines, and shows initiative and an interest to learn.
- High level of professionalism and accountability.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.