Wilson Elser’s New York City office is currently seeking a Litigation Associate Attorney.
About Wilson Elser
Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 1,000 attorneys, across 40 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser’s New York City office is currently seeking a Litigation Associate Attorney. This role will provide a long term flexible work environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for lawyers with litigation experience who are looking to grow in their careers and take on increased and substantive defense litigation based responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take a leading role on a dynamic and growing litigation team
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the state of New York
- 2+ years of complex litigation, class actions, product liability and product recall experience required
- Federal Court admission/experience is required
- Ability to speak German or Italian is a plus
- Superior analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience
The annualized salary range for this position is $100,000 to $160,000.
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent Benefits including a 401k match
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by sending the credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “NYC Litigation Associate Attorney” in the subject line.