Ziff Davis, New York is hiring and inviting applications for a Paralegal job.
About Ziff Davis
Ziff Davis, Inc. is an American digital media and internet company. First founded in 1927 by William Bernard Ziff Sr. and Bernard George Davis, the company primarily owns technology-oriented media websites, online shopping-related services, and software services.
About Paralegal Job opportunity
This job is for their Technology, Shopping and Entertainment Division which covers dynamic brands such as IGN, Humble Bundle, Ookla, Ekahau, and Spiceworks Ziff Davis. Please provide a cover letter with your application.
Role and Responsibilities
- Facilitate contract management and general legal files organization, manage forms/templates, get signatures, input contracts into the contract management system, and record retrieval.
- Interface with individual members of various departments across the entire company to ensure proper administration of legal documents, compliance with business requirements, and that the contract processes operate smoothly.
- Assist with administrative aspects of the company’s compliance programs, including maintaining records.
- Design, develop and implement systems and process changes to increase efficiency, support, scalability, and ensure quality in the contracting and other legal department matters.
- From time to time, draft and redline various documents such as termination letters, NDAs, amendments, contractor and freelancer agreements, talent agreements, and contest and sweepstakes rules.
- Work on projects alongside attorneys as needed, including but not limited to matters pertaining to litigation, real estate, data privacy, stock administration, and insurance policy renewals.
Eligibility for Paralegal Job
- Bachelor’s degree and/or paralegal certification required.
- 0-3 years experience as a paralegal at a reputable law firm and/or company.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and keep track of multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels.
- Strong problem-solving skills and good judgment.
- Ability and openness to learning new things.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-pressure, and rapidly changing environments.
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.