Arizona State University, Tempe, is hiring and inviting applications for the Outreach Coordinator job.
About Arizona State University, Tempe
Arizona State University (Arizona State or ASU) is a public research university in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Founded in 1885 by the 13th Arizona Territorial Legislature, ASU is one of the largest public universities by enrollment in the U.S.One of three universities governed by the Arizona Board of Regents, ASU is a member of the Universities Research Association and classified among “R1: Doctoral Universities – Very High Research Activity”. ASU has nearly 150,000 students attending classes, with more than 38,000 students attending online, and 90,000 undergraduates and nearly 20,000 postgraduates across its five campuses and four regional learning centres throughout Arizona.
About Outreach Coordinator Job Opportunity
Under the supervision of the Coordinator Sr. of Outreach and Student Recruitment, the Coordinator coordinates activities and functions within the Fulton Schools Outreach & Student Recruitment team to increase the diversity and enrollment of students within the Fulton Schools of Engineering.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develops and implements work plans in accordance with established unit and program objectives and funding limitations.
- Identifies, develops, and maintains working relationships with the university and community agencies for support as appropriate to work assignment.
- Assists and supports the Coordinator Sr. of Outreach and Student Recruitment with managing the Fulton Student Ambassador Program.
- Develops, modifies, and updates content for websites, newsletters, recruitment & yield communications, as needed to support unit objectives and initiatives.
- Supports the development and facilitation of graduate recruitment webinars, workshops, meetings, or conferences with high impact on program and/or participants; monitors logistics, scheduling and participant communications as assigned.
- Assists with assigned Fulton Schools Fellowship programs, including the Graduate Program Master’s awards and Infosys-Wingspan.. Supports other fellowship programs as assigned.
- Supports Summer Undergraduate Research Initiative (SURI) program as needed.
- Coordinates Outreach & Recruitment events on the ASU Tempe and Polytechnic campuses including recruiting participants, managing registrations, communication to participants and volunteers, event scheduling, reserving appropriate space, and overseeing purchasing and prepping of materials.
- Provides information and guidance to faculty, staff, student organizations, and outside organizations regarding functions and programs
- Creates and manages student worker schedule; oversee student worker daily tasks and assignments; hires and trains new student workers; manages any performance or HR issues with student workers
- Maintains contact with key personnel of outside organizations and university departments essential to the delivery and execution of functions and programs
- Provides exceptional customer service to prospective and current students, faculty, staff, and outside organizations
- Facilitates on-campus recruitment presentations to prospective students and their families for the Ira A. Fulton Schools of Engineering.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Eligibility for Outreach Coordinator Job
- Bachelor’s degree in a field appropriate to the area of assignment AND three (3) years of related experience; or;
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
$40,000 – $50,000 per year
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.