Rubenstein Law is currently seeking applications for the post of legal assistant in their office.
About the Company
Rubenstein Law was founded in 1988 and is recognized as one of the premier injury firms in Florida and now expanding to Massachusetts. Over the years, Rubenstein law has grown from a leading auto and slip fall accident firm in Miami to being recognized across the state for their personal injury practice handling all types of injury and accident claims.
About the Opportunity
The Opening Legal Assistant processes, reviews, and updates all information provided and/or obtained at case inception, focusing on the client’s initial medical treatment, locating insurance information, requesting supporting documents, and placing all parties on notice.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Process and send representation letters to parties involved in the case, e.g., private attorneys, insurance companies, and medical providers.
- Request supporting documents from all facilities in which a service was provided. i.e., Hospitals, Fire rescue, treating facilities, and Specialist visits.
- Establish claims with insurance parties involved, i.e., Liability insurance and PIP insurance.
- Review and process correspondence received regarding the case file.
- Research and locate all possible Defendants and Insurance coverage.
- Be the backup to the Front Desk.
- Additional administrative duties assigned as needed.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Detailed oriented.
- Comfortable working with computer programs.
- Highly organized, able to handle multiple tasks at once.
- Prior experience preferred, but not required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) – required.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) plus 7-paid holidays
- Staff and Attorney bonuses
- Medical Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, STD & LTD, and other medical coverages)
- Group and Optional Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- 401(k) with company matching
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Boston, Massachusetts, USA