TTM Technologies has an exciting opportunity for a legal intern to support the company’s law department. The intern will be exposed to the daily operations of TTM’s in-house legal department. The legal intern can expect to work on a wide variety of challenging projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research statutes, law, and other legally-related matters and convey such information in oral and written form.
- Assist in preparing draft legal documents.
- Prepare legal summaries on complex areas of law.
- Review and summarize key points/internal legal issues on contracts.
- Attend meetings and provide input on initiatives and policies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to research and analyze complex issues and then communicate well thought out and fact-based conclusions.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with demonstrated ability to alter method and means of communication to best suited for the receiving audience.
- Required to uphold a high level of confidentiality of all work performed.
- Organized, strong attention to detail and self-motivated.
- Strong initiative, interpersonal skills, and work ethic.
Education and Experience:
- Currently enrolled in an ABA-accredited law school, having completed at least one year of study
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC.
- Reinforce to all employees the commitment of TTM management to abide by all US Export laws and regulations.
- Understand and follow authorization procedures for bringing foreign visitors into facilities (VAL).
- Support Export Compliance Officers and others in their efforts to ensure compliance with the Corporate Export policies through implementation and enforcement of these procedures, provide training to all facilities and departments and support periodic audits as required.
- Provide feedback to Corporate Export Compliance Office for continuous improvement of procedures and overall Export Compliance program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply, click here.
For queries, click here.