Wilson Elser’s White Plains, New York office is currently seeking a Medical Malpractice Attorney.
About the Organization
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Position
Wilson Elser’s White Plains office is currently seeking a Medical Malpractice Attorney. This is an excellent opportunity for medical malpractice attorneys to continue to develop in their careers by joining a team within a large, national firm in a hybrid/flexible work arrangement.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a caseload involving medical malpractice claims
- Work closely with other attorneys, team members, and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- Opportunity to handle significant caseload of COVID lawsuits
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in NY
- 3+ years of defense litigation experience
- Experience in Medical Malpractice preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
Annualized salary range for this position is $115,000 to $160,000.Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.
White Plains, New York
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “White Plains Medical Malpractice Attorney” in the subject line.