Wilson Elser’s NYC Midtown office is currently seeking a Medical Malpractice Attorney.
About the Organization
Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Position
Wilson Elser’s NYC Midtown office is currently seeking a Medical Malpractice Attorney. This is an excellent opportunity for medical malpractice attorneys to continue to develop in their careers by joining a team within a large, national firm.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a caseload involving medical malpractice claims
- Work closely with other attorneys, team members, and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status report
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in NY
- 3+ years of defense litigation experience
- Experience in Medical Malpractice preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “NYC Medical Malpractice Attorney” in the subject line.