Wilson Elser’s Milwaukee, Wisconsin office is currently seeking a Litigation Defense Associate Attorney.
About the Organization
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Position
Wilson Elser’s Milwaukee, Wisconsin office is currently seeking a Litigation Defense Associate Attorney with 3+ years of experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with discovery requests and responses
- Draft pretrial motions
- Efficiently conduct legal research
- Assist in preparation of cases for trial
- JD from an Accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of Wisconsin or qualified for reciprocal admission
- 3+ years of litigation defense experience required
- Strong knowledge of rules of evidence and procedure required
- Excellent written and analytical skills and a strong attention to detail are required
- Experience with general liability, commercial litigation or products liability defense is a plus
- Appellate experience and/or federal court practice is a plus
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “Milwaukee Litigation Defense Associate Attorney” in the subject line.