Wilson Elser’s Milwaukee, Wisconsin office is currently seeking a Litigation Defense Associate Attorney.
About Wilson Elser
Founded in 1978, Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 1,000 attorneys, across 40 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Opportunity
Wilson Elser’s Milwaukee, Wisconsin office is currently seeking eligible candidates with 3+ years of litigation defense experience required Litigation Defense Associate Attorney.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist with discovery requests and responses
- Draft pretrial motions
- Efficiently conduct legal research
- Assist in preparation of cases for trial
- JD from an Accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of Wisconsin or qualified for reciprocal admission
- 3+ years of litigation defense experience required
- Strong knowledge of rules of evidence and procedure required
- Excellent written and analytical skills and a strong attention to detail are required
- Experience with general liability, aviation or products liability defense is a plus
- A background in aviation, such as training or certification as a pilot is a plus
- Appellate experience and/or federal court practice is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Excellent Benefits
- Professional development programs including in-house CLE and National Attorney Training
- Unlimited PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Corporate Discount Plans
- Competitive compensation package
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by sending their credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com with “Milwaukee Litigation Defense Attorney” in the subject line.