Harmon Law Offices, PC seeks an experienced litigation attorney to handle creditors’ rights and real estate cases.
About the Firm
Harmon Law Offices, P.C. is a real estate law firm located in Newton, Massachusetts. The Firm represents numerous local and national mortgage servicers and lenders. It handles foreclosures, bankruptcies, litigation, evictions and closings as well as other real estate related matters in Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island.
About the Opportunity
Harmon Law Offices, PC is looking for an experienced litigation attorney to handle creditors’ rights and real estate cases. The candidate must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, have strong written and verbal communication skills, and be able to attend in-person or remote court hearings statewide, as the courts require.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The attorney will be expected to oversee a high volume and fast-moving caseload on both the plaintiff’s and defendant’s sides with a focus on timeliness, efficiency, and obtaining the best possible and most cost-effective outcomes for clients.
- Attorneys in this position will be expected to appear at court hearings approximately 2-4 days per week.
- A successful candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be detail-oriented, have the ability to multi-task effectively, and have the ability to handle contested litigation cases independently through final disposition (including trial, if necessary) and not as a second chair.
- The candidate should have a minimum of five years litigation experience, including some trial and/or dispositive motion practice.
- Some experience or background in real estate or housing law is helpful.
- Admission to the Massachusetts Bar is required.
- Admission in Rhode Island or New Hampshire is preferred but not required
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.