Wilson Elser’s Chicago office currently seeks an experienced Insurance Coverage Litigation Attorney to join its growing insurance coverage group.
About the Organization
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 800 attorneys, across 40 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Position
Wilson Elser’s Chicago office currently seeks an experienced Insurance Coverage Litigation Attorney to join its growing insurance coverage group. This is an excellent opportunity for lawyers with experience handling insurance coverage litigation matters to work with a collaborative group of experienced coverage litigation attorneys who handle cases in Illinois and throughout the U.S., working with domestic and foreign insurers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on insurance coverage matters
- Draft coverage opinion letters
- Draft pleadings, motions, and handle discovery in coverage litigation
- Provide clients with insurance coverage advice on a variety of subjects
- Communicate with clients and draft reports to clients
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of Illinois
- 4+ years of experience at a law firm, insurance carrier, or working as In-House Counsel
- 4+ years coverage litigation experience
- Experience in areas of insurance coverage such as coverage opinions (CGL, Auto, E&O & D&O)
- Experience in both third-party and first-party claims
How to Apply?
You can apply online by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “Chicago Insurance Coverage Associate Attorney” in the subject line.