Wilson Elser’s San Diego office is currently seeking an Associate Attorney with experience in transportation litigation.
About the Organization
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Position
Wilson Elser’s San Diego office is currently seeking an Associate Attorney with experience in transportation litigation. This is an excellent opportunity for lawyers with litigation experience who are looking to grow in their careers and take on increased and substantive defense litigation based responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in California
- 2+ years of defense litigation
- Experience with transportation litigation, Motor Vehicle Accidents, and Defense Litigation
- Ability to integrate into a fast-team-oriented oriented environment
- Legal project management experience is helpful
The annualized salary range for this position is $105,000 to $160,000.Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.
San Diego, California
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “San Diego Transportation Litigation Associate” in the subject line.