Lynn Gartner Dunne & Frigenti, LLP is looking to hire a Litigation Associate for their New York office.
About the Organisation
Lynn Gartner Dunne & Frigenti, LLP is a Mineola, NY law firm practicing in the areas of complex civil and commercial litigation, and other matters.
About the Opportunity
Lynn Gartner Dunne & Frigenti, LLP New York is seeking a reliable, self-directed, and motivated litigation associate with 2-4 years of litigation experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drafting complaints, answers, and other pleadings
- Preparing for and conducting depositions
- Drafting discovery demands and responses
- Researching and drafting motions and appeals
- Assisting with trials and hearings
- Engaging in settlement negotiations and conferring with opposing counsel
- Attending court conferences and oral argument
- A JD from an accredited law school
- Be driven to have a career in litigation, exceptional academic credentials (law review/moot court welcomed), and stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Must be admitted to practice in New York
- Candidates should be prepared and eager to take on immediate responsibility
- Experience in real estate law
How to Apply?
Candidates should submit a resume, writing sample, and cover letter with salary requirements to Tiffany Frigenti.
Tiffany D. Frigenti, Esq.
Lynn Gartner Dunne & Frigenti, LLP
330 Old Country Road, Suite 103
Mineola, New York 11501