Bledsoe, Diestel, Treppa & Crane, San Francisco is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the position of Litigation Associate in remote mode.
About Bledsoe, Diestel, Treppa & Crane, LLP
Bledsoe, Diestel, Treppa & Crane LLP has provided its clients with legal representation in state and federal courts throughout California for over 75 years.
About the Opportunity
Bledsoe, Diestel, Treppa, and Crane, LLP, is looking to hire two associate attorneys admitted to the California bar with 2-5 years of experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of written reports to clients and insurance companies providing a coherent summary of the relevant facts and an outcome-oriented analysis of the case including providing case values.
- Preparation of written motions and legal memoranda.
- Appearance before judges in courts within California and handle discovery conferences and oral arguments of motions.
- Conducting depositions and preparing reports on significant testimony.
- Preparation of cases for trial.
- Professional, succinct, and responsive verbal and written communication with clients.
- The ideal candidate will bring prior case handling and deposition experience, along with at least two years of litigation experience, to support our firm and our clients. Trial experience is a plus.
- Candidates must be highly motivated and able to manage and prioritize projects.
- Candidates must possess high-level analytical, research, writing, and oral communication skills and must be eager and able to work independently with appropriate supervision.
How to Apply?
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org