Wilson Elser’s New York City office is seeking a Professional Liability Associate Attorney.
About the Organization
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defence litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Position
Wilson Elser’s New York City office is seeking a Professional Liability Associate Attorney. This is an excellent opportunity for attorneys looking to take on engaging, substantive responsibilities as part of a defence team within a national firm.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage or support a defence litigation caseload from inception through dispositive motion, mediation, negotiated resolution, or trial
- Work closely with other attorneys and partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Admitted to practice in the State of New York
- 1+ years’ experience in litigation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
New York City
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by sending credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com with “NYC Professional Liability Attorney” in the subject line.