Wilson Elser’s Philadelphia office is looking for candidates to hire for the position of General Liability Associate Attorney.
About the Organization
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Position
Wilson Elser’s Philadelphia office is currently seeking an Associate Litigation Attorney for its general liability practice group.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Represent clients in a wide range of general liability claims
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited law school
- Must be admitted to practice in PA and NJ
- 1+ years of litigation experience
- Experience with general liability litigation a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to integrate into a fast-team-oriented oriented environment
- Legal project management experience is helpful
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “Philadelphia General Liability Associate Attorney” in the subject line.