Wilson Elser’s Stamford office is currently seeking a General Liability Associate Attorney.
About the Organization
Wilson Elser is a full-service and leading defense litigation law firm with more than 900 attorneys, across 42 offices in the United States and one in London.
About the Position
Wilson Elser’s Stamford office is currently seeking a General Liability Associate Attorney with 2+ years of general liability, premises liability, trucking and transportation experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Independently manage a litigation caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys and Partners on legal projects
- Regularly handle court appearances and depositions
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
- JD from an accredited Law School
- Admitted to practice in the state of Connecticut
- 2+ years of general liability, premises liability, trucking and transportation experience
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
How to Apply?
Apply online by sending your credentials to AttorneyRecruiting@wilsonelser.com and putting “Stamford General Liability Associate Attorney” in the subject line.