Giesecke+Devriant, Virginia is looking for is seeking a Hybrid Legal Internship to join their growing team.
About Giesecke+Devriant, Virginia
At Giesecke+Devrient, they engineer trust to secure the essential values of the world. They develop security technologies with passion and precision in four major playing fields: enabling secure payment, providing trusted connectivity, safeguarding identities, and protecting digital infrastructures. Their customers have been reliable partners for 170 years. Discover their innovative security solutions! Payment: G+D enables secure payment transactions across all physical, electronic, and digital forms.
About Hybrid Legal Internship Opportunity
Giesecke+Devriant, Virginia is looking for is seeking a Legal Internship to join their growing team.
Role and Responsibilities
- Support legal team with various administrative projects (maintaining project spreadsheets, migrating contracts data, etc.)
- Manage the contract database system by uploading and tracking all contracts for various internal businesses; reviewing all contracts to input required fields on key contract terms, and determining the scope of confidentiality.
- Manage and maintain all legal invoices from external law firms and third parties; administer internal accounting processes (including leading weekly status meetings and working with the Finance department) to ensure all invoices are validated and paid; manage intercompany hours and billing.
- Support the management and tracking of the daily workflow of incoming legal matters, including communicating with internal stakeholders and the lead attorney on all key project deadlines and deliverables for a particular matter.
- Maintain all legal department files and the filing system for all contracts and corporate documents.
- Assist with drafting, proofreading, and redlining of Agreements (e.g. Non-Disclosure Agreements); manage document distributions and maintain version control.
- Support Contract Administrator in the management of tasks.
- Support legal staff meetings.
Eligibility for Hybrid Legal Internship
- Current undergraduate, graduate student, or law student
- Consistently detail oriented
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Superior research skills
- Interest/experience in contracts and/or prior contracts course work preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
- Strong grammar, writing skills, and communication skills
- Motivated self-starter; works independently when given a task
- Cover Letter
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.