Twitch, California is inviting applications from current law students or recent graduate to apply for Legal Internship role.
About Twitch, California
Twitch is an American video live streaming service that focuses on video game live streaming, including broadcasts of esports competitions, in addition to offering music broadcasts, creative content, and “in real life” streams. It is operated by Twitch Interactive, a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc.
About Legal Internship Opportunity
Twitch, California is inviting applications from current law students or recent graduates to apply for the Legal Internship role.
Role and Responsibilities
- Research substantive legal issues and propose solutions that impact our streamer communities, internal clients, and the company.
- Draft and negotiate various commercial agreements
- Review and analyze current company policies to ensure we remain compliant in a shifting regulatory environment
- Update agreement templates for use throughout the organization
- Assist with special projects and initiatives, as needed.
Eligibility for Legal Internship
- An interest in the in-house legal environment with a focus on the tech sector
- Current law school student or recent graduate (2021) in good standing
- Self-identify as part of a community whose narrative is underrepresented in the legal profession
- Excellent legal writing, legal research, and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently with only occasional direction
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
- Writing sample (5 pages or less, excerpts okay)
- Candidates invited to the onsite interviews will be asked to submit a personal statement discussing how this opportunity will further their legal aspirations (500 words or less)
How to Apply?
Please find the link at the end of this post.
San Francisco, California