Safran is currently accepting applications for internships at their Brea, California Office.
About the Company
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence, with 79,000 employees and holds, alone or in partnership, world or European leadership positions in its core markets.
About the Opportunity
Safran is currently accepting applications for Legal Support internships at their Brea, California Office. The Legal Support Intern is responsible for providing support duties to the legal department as needed. Legal Support Intern will rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- Provide administrative support to the legal team as requested
- Prepare template documents for use by the legal team
- Assist in the implementation of new processes and procedures for the legal department
- Update contract databases
- Interface with sales team and program management organization for contract preparation
- Must demonstrate the professional discipline to maintain confidential information
- Currently pursuing a Law Degree
- Will hold a Junior or Senior standing in Fall 2023
- Must be a law student in good standing
- Must be detail oriented, meticulous and take ownership of responsibilities
- Must be a team player and a self-motivated, independent contributor
- Good working knowledge of standard computer programs
The starting pay range for this internship is $21-24/hr.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post