Withings is currently seeking applications for legal internships in their Boston office.
About the Company
Withings aims to be the most trusted name in clinical-grade smart health devices. Already the leading innovator of smart scales, their product portfolio includes connected scales, connected blood pressure monitors, sleep monitors, thermometers, and health/activity wearables, too.
About the Opportunity
Withings Health Solutions is a small but very fast-growing division within Withings and they are looking for talented individuals to help them build the future of healthcare.
- You must be local to Boston for this internship.
- You will have to join them in the office at least 3X per week throughout the duration of the internship
Mode of Internship
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- You will have the opportunity to work 1:1 with our US Legal Counsel, assisting with the support of the Sales, Marketing & Finance team.
- Through your close work with each team at WITHINGS, you will be exposed to various “Hot” Legal topics including data compliance, Influencer rights, medical device laws, regulatory and compliance issues.
- From time to time, you will carry out your own research on the above mentioned topics. Along with the assistance of our Legal team you may choose a topic of interest where you will be given the opportunity to prepare and present research findings to members of the Legal team/and other relevant teams.
- Another ongoing project that you will be assisting on is the integration of a new contracts management database, here you will play a big role in the organization and testing of this new system.
- You may also be asked to support the Legal team with other projects or tasks on an as-needed basis
- Motivated 2L or 3L student at a U.S. accredited law school with a strong academic record.
- Strong legal research and writing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Able to think critically and come up with creative solutions.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite; online legal research
- Desire to learn more about contract negotiation and generation and how those actions contribute to a health tech company.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States