Keystone Collections Group, Irwin, Pennsylvania seeks a Legal Intern for summer 2023.
About the Organization
Keystone Collections Group is a leading technology company that specializes in municipal tax collection.
About the Position
Keystone Collections Group seeks a Legal Intern for summer 2023. The intern will assist in-house counsel of the company’s Law Department and captive law firm, Kratzenberg, Lazzaro, Lawson and Vincent. The intern will also assist in matters of state and local tax law, general litigation, contract drafting and analysis, employment law, and more.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Draft correspondence
- Perform legal research and draft memoranda of law.
- Prepare and review legal pleadings.
- Complete long-term projects regarding legal compliance and in-house technological enhancements
- Accompany attorneys to Court.
Details about the Position
- Monday through Friday work week
- Hours will be 8:30 AM until 4:30 PM
- On-site in the Irwin, PA office
- Anticipated start mid-May and concluding mid-August
- Excellent writing, editing, proofing, listening and grammar skills.
- Professional phone and email experience
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Initiative and ability to operate independently.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
Documents Required to Apply
- Cover Letter
- Writing Sample
- Unofficial Transcript
How to Apply?
Email your resume to email@example.com