Moss Adams in Seattle is inviting applications from eligible candidates for a hybrid legal internship opportunity.
About Moss Adams
The organization called Moss Adams, champions authenticity. For them, that means fostering a culture of talented people who care about the clients, and about the communities.
About the Opportunity
Moss Adams in Seattle is inviting applications from eligible candidates who must be enrolled in a law degree program. for a hybrid legal internship opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage legal processes as applicable to business units (i.e. contract administration, etc.).
- Gather, review, and analyze pertinent information/documentation to assist in the presentation of legal issues.
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports for departmental use.
- Ensure compliance with the legal, regulatory, professional, and internal standards applicable to Moss Adams.
- Support the attorneys and others as needed on projects concerning technical projects, firm policies, procedures, and risk management.
- Work independently with a focus on completing projects quickly and effectively.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be enrolled in a law degree program.
- Eligible candidates must have academic courses remaining at the end of the internship.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis upon hire. Moss Adams will not consider candidates for this position who require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g., H-1B status).
- Organizational and project management skills with the ability to own and drive project schedules from start to finish.
- Ability to conduct research using multiple resources and analyze findings.
- Ability to develop relationships, build rapport, and effectively interface with all levels within the firm.
- Strong ability to understand problems, think critically, and identify solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to articulate complex issues.
- Strong attention to detail, and commitment to producing accurate work in a timely manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint).
- May require some overtime hours.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Seattle or WFH.