Morgan, Lewis and Bockius is currently seeking applications for legal internships at their Houston Office.
About the Company
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP, is one of the world’s leading global law firms with offices in strategic hubs of commerce, law, and government across North America, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
About the Internship
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP is offering a Legal Internship with in their Asbestos Litigation Practice Group. This position is designed to provide the experience, connections and continuous learning to fast track the intern’s career, with an opportunity to develop client relationships, routinely engage with Practice Group attorneys and legal professionals, and gain significant analytical and project management skills.
Mode of Internship
This position will reside in the Houston office, with a hybrid in-office/remote working schedule.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- Will be responsible for providing a broad range of administrative and substantive legal support to the Asbestos Litigation Practice Group in an environment where superior client service is emphasized.
- This position is designed to provide an opportunity to develop client relationships, routinely engage with Practice Group attorneys and legal professionals, and gain significant analytical and project management skills.
- Professional services industry experience a plus.
- Independent, self-starting, and self-motivated.
- Superior written/verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and within a team environment are a must.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Proven ability to meet stringent deadlines, adapt to changing priorities, and balance multiple tasks while operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided ath the end of this post.