Hudson is currently seeking applications for Legal internships in their office.
About the Company
The Hudson Law Firm LLC The Hudson Law Firm, LLC operates throughout metropolitan Atlanta and focuses on Georgia real estate law and transactions, including purchases, refinances, loan closings, leasing and title insurance matters.
About the Opportunity
This Legal Intern position is for you, if you would enjoy:
- Working on a variety of projects to support the Legal department
- Gaining experience on a wide range of legal and business issues
- Have the opportunity to work with other business groups, including Business Development, Operations, Merchandising. Marketing, Finance, HR, and I.T.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- Work on general corporate and legal tasks, and business unit support
- Assist in the review and preparation of contracts, correspondence, policies and other legal documents
- Perform legal research and analysis
- Attend department meetings and other business meetings and conference calls [to gain a deeper appreciation of how the in-house legal team supports business functions]
- Other legal projects and tasks as assigned by the Legal team
- Enrollment in an accredited College/University
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and proactive individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to learn and assist Legal team to achieve its goals as a department and carry out mission to provide practical, effective, and trusted legal services to clients
- 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
- Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
East Rutherford, New Jersey, United States