Formlabs, Somerville is looking for candidates for the position of legal intern for Fall 2023.
Formlabs is a 3D printing technology developer and manufacturer. The Somerville, Massachusetts-based company was founded in September 2011 by three MIT Media Lab students. The company develops and manufactures 3D printers and related software and consumables.
About the Opportunity
Formlabs, Somerville is looking for candidates for the position of legal intern for Fall 2023. This is a part time and onsite opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze and respond in real-time to business concerns with constructive and effective legal support
- Work with engineers and creators to identify and protect valuable intellectual property assets
- Help build a culture of good practices with solid drafting and a healthy skepticism for “legalese”
- Gain valuable experience understanding the inner workings of a young company, and the role in house counsel can play in shaping company culture
- Candidate should have completed at least 1L year of law school
- Candidate should be a strong writer with efficient legal research skills
- Candidate should be organized and like to work collaboratively
- Formal education in a hard science
- Love of 3D printing, modeling and/or digital fabrication
How to Apply?
Click on the link below the post to apply.