FOLX Health is currently seeking applications for legal internships at their Boston office.
About the Company
FOLX Health exists to be the leading health and wellness platform for LGBTQIA+ care, providing end to end services, both virtually and in person, across the spectrum of community needs.
About the Opportunity
As the Legal Intern, you will work closely with the General Counsel and be exposed to various aspects of a growing telehealth company’s legal environment, including contract review and negotiation, employment agreements, healthcare privacy issues, policy development, and legal operations
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- Research substantive legal issues relevant to telehealth, clinician practice and licensing, and anti-LGBT laws and legislation
- Draft and negotiate commercial and employment agreements
- Review and evaluate company policies
- Create and revise agreement templates for use throughout the company
- Help identify and develop processes that need improvement
- Assist with special projects and initiatives
- Help implement legal operations processes
- Must be a full-time second or third year law student at a nationally-accredited law school or a recent law school graduate
- Strong academic record
- Must be passionate about LGBTQIA healthcare with a demonstrated commitment to queer issues
- Must commit to protecting sensitive and confidential information
- Motivated to learn more about a telehealth company and the myriad laws that affect our operations
- A positive attitude and eagerness to chip in wherever and whenever needed
- Identifies issues and opportunities and knows when to alert others of these concerns
$25/hr (up to 12 weeks)
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States