TouchTunes is seeking a Legal Intern to work closely with our in-house legal team.
TouchTunes is the world’s largest in-venue interactive music and entertainment platform, with their connected jukeboxes featured in over 65,000 locations globally.
About the Opportunity
TouchTunes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law
Mode of Internship
Hybrid (50% onsite, 50% remote)
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- Draft form agreements (Order Forms, simple MSAs, NDAs, etc.) and send for signature via DocuSign
- Review supplier contracts and order forms
- Assistance with contract management database
- Organizing hard copy legal documents
- Special projects as needed
- Attending law school or interested in attending law school
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and an eagerness to learn
- Proficient in MS Office
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of the post.
May 23, 2023 – August 11, 2023
Schaumburg, 450 Remington Rd., Schaumburg, Illinois, United States of America