Real Time Resolutions Inc. is inviting applications from eligible candidates for a legal internship opportunity in Dallas, Texas.
About Real Time Resolutions Inc.
Real Time Resolutions Inc. is located at Empire Central Drive in Dallas. RTR prides itself on its unique corporate culture. It offers a cubicle-free work environment that promotes employee communication and teamwork.
About the Opportunity
Real Time Resolutions Inc. is inviting applications from eligible candidates who must be enrolled in 9+ hours of graduate coursework for a legal internship opportunity in Dallas, Texas.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Computerized legal research and writing, document review, and assisting with special projects.
- Work in the Compliance department in addition to Legal, with an additional business focus on achieving strategic and operational objectives.
- Compliance duties include reviewing and extracting data from various online databases and contacting companies in order to verify account and/or property information.
- Responsible for responding to borrower inquiries and disputes, as well as internal research requests, and will work closely with all company departments to achieve maximum results.
- Responsible for reporting and inputting the results of research into Real Time’s servicing system.
- Must be enrolled in 9+ hours of graduate coursework.
- Current enrollment in a Law – Juris Doctor program with a 3.0 GPA or higher required.
- Should enjoy speaking to people and performing computer-based research.
- Technical and analytical skills are required for making decisions and piecing together information.
- Good attitude, team player, willing to learn all aspects of loan servicing industries.
Compensation is $16/hr depending on education, working 20 hours a week.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.