OTC Markets Group is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its legal internship opportunity in New York.
About OTC Markets
OTC Markets Group operates financial marketplaces for over 10,000 U.S. and global securities and is proud to be listed in Crain’s 100 Best Places to Work in New York City.
About the Opportunity
OTC Markets Group is seeking a 1L or 2L law student to join its in-house Legal Department for the summer in New York.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work on exciting legal issues and learn about all aspects of corporate law, including contract review and drafting.
- Work on SEC, FINRA, and other regulatory issues.
- Legislative and policy research.
- Work on new business projects and initiatives.
- Corporate governance work.
- 1L or 2L law student.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial law students who are interested in gaining corporate, in-house experience in the fields of finance and technology.
- Interest in securities, corporate, and IP law; have strong research, writing, and organizational skills and excellent academic credentials.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post and include their transcript in the cover letter.