Inari Medical, California is currently seeking law students for the legal internship program.
About the Firm
Inari Medical, Inc. is a commercial-stage medical device company focused on developing products to treat and transform the lives of patients suffering from venous diseases.
About the Opportunity
The Legal Department Interns will support various areas of legal and compliance, including but not limited to contracting and contracts management, corporate transactions and governance, and intellectual property matters.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- Provide support to the contract management team including preparing templates and reviewing redlines
- Developing process improvements and assisting with implementation
- Assist in reviewing NDAs and other documents
- Assist in organizing materials or with due diligence review
- Assist in organizing materials for subsidiaries and preparing meeting materials
- Assist in developing various internal IP operations
- Assist in developing IP training materials and implementing the inventor awards program
- Either currently pursuing undergraduate degree or completed undergraduate degree in a field focused on legal matters such as criminology, jurisprudence, humanities, or other experience demonstrating an interest in the legal or contracting profession.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes in timelines.
- Interested in intellectual property and process development.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Inari Medical offers competitive health and wealth benefits for their employees.
The base pay range for this position is $20.00 – $35.00 per hour.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.