Envoi Inc. in Englewood, Florida is inviting applications from eligible candidates for its hybrid legal internship opportunity.
About Envoi Inc
Envoi AI is a leading progressive technology company, founded in 2018, that provides a suite of products and services that are rooted in Artificial Intelligence. Specialties of the team include the housing industry and affiliates, workforce development assessment tools, and human services. It enhances the company’s digital offerings with expertly crafted User Interfaces.
About the Internship
Envoi Inc. in Englewood, Florida is inviting applications from eligible candidates who are currently enrolled in a college or university pursuing a law degree or are a paralegal for its hybrid legal internship opportunity.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in drafting and editing legal documents such as contracts and NDAs.
- Respond to questions from partners about contracts.
- Assist with record keeping and filing.
- Set up a request intake system to ensure client fidelity.
- Researching intellectual property and technology law.
- Support the team with other tasks as required.
- Currently enrolled in a College or University pursuing a law degree or are a paralegal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic and motivated.
- Good critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work 12-15 hours per week hybrid depending on class schedule.
$13.50 – $15.00/Hour.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply through the link provided at the end of this post.
Englewood or WFH.