Civil and Environmental Consultants is currently seeking internship applications for their Ohio office.
About the Company
Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. is an engineering and environmental consulting firm that provides integrated expertise in the areas of air quality, civil engineering, ecological sciences, environmental engineering and sciences, survey/geospatial, waste management, and water resources.
About the Opportunity
The intern will work on diverse projects while providing high quality service to the clients.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- As an Environmental Intern for Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc. (CEC), the intern will work closely with the staff to gain hands-on experience assisting our project teams as we help our commercial, institutional, and energy clients navigate today’s complex environmental regulatory landscape.
- The intern will assist our project managers, geologists, and environmental scientists with data collection, management, and presentation.
- The service areas include environmental investigations and remediation, environmental compliance, hydrogeology and environmental due diligence.
- Interns work directly under experienced personnel performing field sampling and observations, office data management and evaluation and assist with report preparation support.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate Geology, Environmental Science or Environmental Engineering program
- Ability to work flexible hours and have an awareness for safety
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Previous intern experience a plus
- Local candidates preferred.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply through the link given at the end of this post.
Columbus, Ohio, US